MEDICAL SOCIAL SERVICESSOCIAL AND COMMUNITY RESOURCES
If you have ailing loved ones in need of social and community resources, our Medical Social Workers at Jarme Home and Healthcare Services are here to help. We provide medical social services that aim to ease the stress associated with chronic health conditions.
Our Medical Social Workers are trained to provide the valuable medical and psychosocial intervention that each patient needs.
The Medical Social Services we provide include the following:
- Support in acquiring Home Health Services
- Rehabilitation guidance and support
- Life coaching
- Individual, Family Counseling, and Group Counseling
- Hospital discharge assistance
- Education regarding alternative living arrangements
- Community resource planning and coordination
- Counseling for Life-style changes
- Teaching regarding coping with loss and change
- Grief counseling
You can get in touch with us here if you need quality home health care services. You may also reach us directly by telephone at at 718-671-2200 or by email at email@example.com.